Jaipur- The Pink City by Affection India
Jaipur, also known as The Pink City, is the capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is known as the Pink city due to the dominant color scheme of its buildings. It is located 280 km from the national capital New Delhi.Jaipur was founded in 1727 by the Rajput ruler Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer, after whom the city is named. It was one of the earliest planned cities of modern India, designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. On 6 July 2019, UNESCO World Heritage Committee inscribed Jaipur the ‘Pink City of India’ among its World Heritage Sites. The city is also home to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar.
DAY 1: DELHI – JAIPUR(280 KMS. / 05:00 HRS. APPROX.)
Pick up from your designated places of Delhi and drive to Jaipur. On arrival transfer to pre booked hotel and check -in. Day at leisure and Overnight stay at hotel.
About Hotel – Lohagarh Fort Resort, Jaipur
If you are looking for a perfect property to spend quality time with your loved ones, then Lohagarh Fort Resort in Jaipur is an ideal option for you. This property has one of the best & unique accommodations in Cottages with Private Pool, White Quartz Stone Suites and the only luxury resort in Jaipur who offer Luxury Tent with Jacuzzi.Two multi-cuisine restaurants serve authentic Rajasthani fare and Mediterranean-inspired dishes. Food is prepared from organic vegetables from their own kitchen gardens. The resort also has its own poultry and dairy farm. A bar-cum-lounge within the resort is also ideal for unwinding.
The resort boasts of a fitness-center, spa, tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool.
Morning after breakfast set off for a day of exploration in Jaipur. Ride to the top of the hilltop fortress - the Amber Fort on an elephant’s back. Get to know the dramatic grandeur of the fort perched on the Aravalli Hills and surrounded by fortified battlements. Then, pay a visit to the Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds, the five storied structure featuring 953 small windows called jharokhas, decorated with intricate latticework. Made using red sandstone, the towering structure resembles a honeycomb and was initially built to allow the royal ladies to peer down without being seen. Next, visit the City Palace. Built-in the 18th century, the City Palace is a perfect example of the Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles and fortified walls, built for protection from invading armies. Also, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, an astronomy site that was built by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Jaipur in the 18th century with 13 architectural astronomy instruments. Overnight in hotel.
Optional activity (at additional cost)
Ele fantastic: Elephant Sanctuary Anchored by the conviction that an Elephant Sanctuary provides a critical foundation for breaking the cycle of elephant tourism in Jaipur, Elefantastic works for domesticated elephants of Jaipur with low-income, marginalized caretaker families to run a sanctuary, to provide welfare services and to raise awareness for Asian elephants.In the Human- elephant Interaction Program, meet & befriend, learn the language, walk with the elephant, feed the elephant, wash the elephant (seasonal).
DAY 03: JAIPUR - DELHI (280 KMS. / 05:00 HRS. APPROX.)
After leisurely breakfast, drive back to Delhi.
- Accommodation in the above mentioned / similar hotel for 02 nights in twin/double sharing basis.
- Breakfast in the above-mentioned hotel.
- Transport services using air-conditioned sedan car as per the above-mentioned itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Tour Guide and Monument entry fees.
- Personal expenses and entrances (If any).
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- 3 days or more before an experience: Cancellation with 10% Refund
- 24 hours to 3 days before an experience: Cancellation with No Refund
- No Cancellation is possible for experiences booked for 7th - 14th February as these are Valentine's Special Packages.
- 3 days or more before an experience: Rescheduling at 20% charge
- 24 hours to 3 days before an experience: Rescheduling Fee of 50%
- Less than 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling with case to case basis
- No Re-Schedule possible for experiences booked for 7th to 14th February as these are Valentine's Special Packages.
Why Affection India
|Trusted Handpicked Verfied Vendors.|
|Follow all safety measures & covid safe practices.|
|Quick & Easy.|