Tijara Fort-Palace - Alwar 2 Night /3 Days -- Afffection India
The construction of Tijara Fort Palace, as well as a grand Hawa Mahal was started in 1835 CE by Balwant Singh after the name of his mother Moosi Maharani. Balwant singh was the grandson of Rao Raja Pratap Singh who founded the princely state of Alwar in 1775 CE. Famous architects and masons from Kabul and Mughal Delhi were originally engaged for its construction. Because of Maharaja Balwant Singh's premature death in 1845 CE – probably from murder, the construction remained incomplete until it was taken over by Neemrana Hotels to restore, complete and run as a palace hotel in Rajasthan.
DAY 1: DELHI – ALWAR(117 KMS. / 02:40 HRS. APPROX.)
Pick up from your designated places of Delhi and drive to Alwar. On arrival transfer to pre booked hotel and check -in. Day at leisure and Overnight stay at hotel.
About Hotel – Tijara Fort-Palace - Alwar
Tijara Fort-Palace, 19th-century Fort-Palace will get you started on the discovery of the most unique heritage hotels in Alwar. Seven terraced gardens command a magnificent view above the tall ramparts that have now been lovingly completed and restored. The gardens have been compared to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Tijara Fort- Palace is a great weekend getaway as it offers the unique opportunity to awaken in a once unfinished and abandoned palace that has now been lovingly restored and made into a dream. Guests can also laze around by the swimming pool, and it is a fantastic venue for photography and history enthusiasts at this Rajasthan hotel.
The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.
DAY 03: ALWAR - DELHI (117 KMS. / 02:40 HRS. APPROX.)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel. Our driver will drop you to your place in Delhi.
- Accommodation in the above mentioned / similar hotel for 02 nights in twin/double sharing basis.
- Breakfast in the above-mentioned hotel.
- Transport services using air-conditioned sedan car as per the above-mentioned itinerary.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Tour Guide and Monument entry fees.
- Personal expenses and entrances (If any).
PRICE STARTS FROM: INR ** PER PERSON
** Based on 02 person travelling and sharing a room
** Price valid from April 1, 2020 till December 31, 2021 (Except Christmas – New year and Long weekend period)
- 3 days or more before an experience: Cancellation with 10% Refund
- 24 hours to 3 days before an experience: Cancellation with No Refund
- 3 days or more before an experience: Rescheduling at 20% charge
- 24 hours to 3 days before an experience: Rescheduling Fee of 50%
- Less than 24 hours before experience: Rescheduling with case to case basis
Why Affection India
|Trusted Handpicked Verfied Vendors.|
|Follow all safety measures & covid safe practices.|
|Quick & Easy.|